Welcome to my blogland friends

Friday 24 October 2014

Christmas Fun with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and look what Polkadoodles are doing this week - it's Christmas Fun!
I used my Silhouette to cut out the cracker box from some red card. I then cut out the panels with a backing paper from the Festive Hollybobs which is part of the fabulous Work and Play collection. The embellishments are all from the cd. the ones I used are pre coloured but you will find the digi's too so you can do them yourself if you love to colour.

Please come over and join us and see what the fantastic design team have made for your inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i really love it!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this hun, would be great for my little one to use for Teachers sweeties xx way to go xx
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jenny, a fabulous cracker which will look super on christmas dinner table.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive