Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 16 March 2014

Mother, Mum, Mummy

Hello all, I've been neglecting my blog again but it's not because I haven't been doing anything just that I have a couple of projects on the go and they're not finished yet.

This week at CD Sunday Sue B has chosen Mother, Mum, Mummy as her theme, well I only realised yesterday that it was this week and I hadn't done anything so this card is a quicky.  I used Craft Artist and a digi kit I bought while they had a sale on French Country, it's full of very pretty things and is really easy to work with.  I also used a frame from the Lace Market digi kit which comes in black but I recoloured it with one of the colours from the kit.
I was rushing to gt it done and when I was using my Perfect Layers rulers to get a nice even edge around the topper I managed to slip and ended up with no mat down half of one side so I had to trim it all off and start again but I got there in the end and all I needed was a few gems and a ribbon.  I have taken everything off apart from the lace frame and the teapot and cups, reduced the opacity on the background, added a verse and the inside is now finished.

I hope you can come and join us and even f you don't have amum to make a card for you can still use something that shows a mum even if it is an animal.

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Jenny. Reminds me of a stamp (without the lady) that I've had for years. Must give it another outing someday. I too have slipped with the perfect layers tools and ended up with an extra layer of matting.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jenny. You seem to an expert with Craft Artist. I still can't get my head around it. As for changing the colouring well I am totally lost!! Love the image you've used.....so pretty. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jenny. I love the garden.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive