Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Kanban lady

After digging out my Kanban stamps, I decided to use the other lady to make a card, I wanted a totally different colour to the last one so had a rummage through my box and fond this patterned card which I bough a while ago on one of my many trips to Kanban when they were in Shipley.

I put the card through one of my favourite embossing folders which I think is called Tumbling Hearts and I also think it's a Sue Wilson design but I could have got that totally wrong!  I cut the flowers out of the same card and put some Ruby Treasure Gold over them, I also put the Treasure gold around the edge of the card and on the corner die at the top.  The image is coloured with Graph'it pens and Spectrum Noir pencils, I managed to get two sets of the pencils but now need the other sets to complete the set.

1 comment:

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive