Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 23 February 2014

A vision in turquoise

I don't have a CD Sunday card for you this week so I have a bit of a play with my markers and stamps.
This card looks fairly simple but it has taken a while to get it to the stage it is now, the background card was cream and black and it's one of the Kanban range. I coloured it with my Graph'it pens, I also coloured the spiders web, the die cuts and the sentiment oh yes and of course the image itself.

The cagelike embellishment was silver but I put it into some black alcohol ink in the hope that it would change it and it worked, I'm quite pleased with it.

I wanted to use the die to cut the image out but if I had just put it straight down I would have cut her hand off so I cut around her hand and put the die under it, the lack layer underneath the image is hand cut, I just drew around the outside of the die to give me the right size border.

I've got inky fingers but have enjoyed making something that looks very simple but was fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Jenny, it always surprises me how much you can add to a piece of paper with different layers of ink ,pens,die cuts etc and it does feel good when it turns out well.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive