Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 20 October 2013

Zentangle Owl

I've made this card for a swap, I bought the cd after seeing a card from a team mate on CD Sunday, I just love the owl and there is a seahorse that is very pretty too so watch out for him appearing here sometime soon.
The swap was one for a shaped card but not a square or rectangle so I used my Grand Nesties to cut out an oval card and now I've found my butterfly dies I am going to make use of them before they fly off again!

Oh and just incase you are interested the cd is from Peerless Designs and you can find it here 

I'm entering this into the Inkspirational challenge Anything Goes and the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge of Birds of a Feather

4 comments:

  1. I really like the contrast of colours between the owl centre-bright and rich, and the outside, a soft colour. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jenny. I bought this too - as you know - and funnily enough I had printed out the Owl as my first image. Will make something else first but love seeing the way yours has turned out.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this owl is amazing...love this....so happy to see you at sch this time...hugs lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous shape, Jenny. The owl is beautiful and I love the image used as a background too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive