Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Another offering for today

I've had this die for a while and don't think I've shown anything I've done with it so this is what I've done today. The background is the Couture Creations embossing folder tied together, this had to go through the GC twice as the piece of card I was using was bigger than the folder. The pink card is from Hunkydory and is foil embossed with roses, I have used elegant labels 4 to cut the layers with another Hunkydory topper from a kit I got last year, it was a huge kit and I know I'll be using it for quite a long time to come.

Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Shame on me - I have that embossing folder and haven't used it yet - and it's so gorgeous too. Love the Spellbinders dies - it's a lovely card Jenny.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I need that folder, a gorgeous card and I love the die. Must check when I get home if I have that one. Beautiful topper too.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, beautiful dies and embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive