Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 23 September 2012

CD Sunday - Awash with Flowers

Hi everyone, another Sunday so another challenge over on CD Sunday, this week Carol has chosen Awash with Flowers so a nice easy one this week.

I know there are lots of cd's I could have used and Joanna Sheen loves flowers so it could have been quite easy to use one of her cd's but I wanted to try something different so I used The Big One as that has some pages designed to go with the Spellbinders nesties and wonder of wonders I have a couple of the sets so decided to give it a go and see how well they work.
I have also used a Memory Box die which although quite fine the card just falls out of the die, maybe other companies should use the same coated metal. I have sprayed the flowers with Spray and sparkle from Crafters Companion and it's not quite as shiny as it looks in the picture but there was a light shining on it.

I do hope you can come over and join us, we love seeing the wonderful things you come up with and it's a great source of inspiration for us all.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny, those flowers are gorgeous and I love the die cut border. I've been put off these kind of dies as I thought I'd rip them getting the die cuts out but now I've read this i'm very tempted lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those poppies are lovely Jenny. Haven't seen this CD - might have to look into it. Super die cut too and nice hear that it comes out cleanly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jenny, I love the poppies, not seen this CD either. The die cut is super and another one to add to my wish list.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Jenny and i love the dies, i have tried to grow these flower but they last for me.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous image and that die cut is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive