Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Moorheads cd

I recently bought the new Moorheads cd so had to have a bit of a play, there are some really cute images on this cd and I think they will go down well as I work with a lot of ladies who go in for cute and cuddly.
This is a lovely image and is so easy to cut out, a quite simple card but hopefully someone will like it.
This is another one that is an easy and simple card, this printed out onto one sheet of paper so no need to go searching for matching backing papers.
Another decoupage card, the flowers are cut from the backing paper with small heart shaped gems in the centres.

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more and a couple of house mouse cards too.




4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny these are so adorable! Love each and every one! I am a complete gingham freak so the second one catches my eye but just look at the face of the third one, so so cute! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenny. I'm sure they'll be much in demand.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Jenny, must confess I hadn't heard of 'Moorheads' until last week. The images are superb and each one is lovely.
    Should I get this CD as I don't normally do cute?
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous Jenny, i think this looks a really good Cd if your cards are anything to go by, i love the puppy.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive