Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 26 August 2012

CD Sunday - Game On

Over on CD Sunday this week the topic chosen by Jocelyn is Game On, I have used an image from the new Moorheads people cd and taken it into Craft Artist to build my card. I think we are all so aware of the price of postage that to be able to build something digitally that looks 3D is a great help, we can then print out straight onto card and it still looks good, great for when you're in a hurry.  This image is so cute and I had a bit of a play and used the comic book style again, I like the way it looks like a pencil drawing and not quite so perfect as the normal printed image.

I hope you can join us and if you can visit the teams blogs you will get a better idea of how they made their cards.

I'm also entering this into the challenge over on Hiding in My Craft Room they have had the great idea of sharing a challenge so that's what I'm doing, what a fun thing to do.

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jenny. Haven't seen anything of this CD. This image is delightful and you've done a brilliant job putting the scene together.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have this CD Hun,and love it,adore the art work on it,too,and as you say perfect,for just printing out just love this,hun really super,card,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Jenny and I love the image. Your little boy looks like he is having fun learning to kick a ball.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, isn't he precious! Gorgeous card Jenny. A little boy's delight. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect card for any little boy, in fact Logan is will be 1 shorty. I love this CD and you have made a lovely card with it .
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love your little boy with the soccer ball! My daughter and son both love playing soccer! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo adorable! Thanks for joining us this week over at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive