Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 23 August 2012

An Irish Blessing

I made this page in CAP using one of the new butterfly kits. I started with the bunch of flowers which I played about with to get the look I wanted, I then added some butterflies and a background. I wasn't sure what I really wanted and I had the verse at the top on the right hand side which looked ok but I couldn't get it to look right.

I googled for an image of a unicorn and found this one, I tried it in several different positions but finally decided to reduce the transparancy and enlarge it so having to move the verse but I am quite pleased with the final result.  I am still learning about CAP and it's a great feeling when something looks more or less as you would image it too, it's usually the other way around and things end up looking a total mess!

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page Jenny, love the Unicorn and of course the butterflies.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Jenny.I'm thinking I should have got those new kits now but the star of this scene is the unicorn. Brilliant work.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very beautiful Jenny. The unicorn is beautiful and the flowers so pretty. Such a peaceful scene. I have the CAP but only seem to use it for importing things into to manipulate them even though I have some kits. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive