Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 10 June 2012

Pan Pastels - Fathers Day/ Boys

At last I've managed to get a card done in time to join in with the Pan Pastels challenge, I have only recently bought some pastels and I am slowly learning how to use them.

This week the theme is Fathers Day or boys, now as my lovely dad is no longer with us I decided to do something to suit any guy, up to now I have avoided using the flags and bunting and all the red, white and blue but have given in and gone with the union flag background and then I have used an old bus stamp which I have coloured with the pan pastels and Promarkers.  The photo makes it look brighter than it is but you get the idea and I've used some card candy to finish off.

As there are lots of challenges at the moment with the masuline theme I have chosen to enter this into the following as well;

The Stampman /Make it for a Man
Creative Craft Challenges - A Patriotic Colour Challenge
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything goes/ Fathers Day


4 comments:

  1. Really super design I hope you are having fun with your Pastels.

    Kerry DT Leader Panpastel Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant 'man' card Jenny. Love the bus image - and it looks great against the union flag bp.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are doing a wonderful job with your coloring! Lovely creation and a beautiful work. The layout is also fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our ATC's Cards with Attitude challenge! You can also enter this same card in our sister challenge, Fat Pages Card with Attitude. The link is on our ATC site. We have Top 3 winners now too!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab I love the image and that die cut frame is stunning. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive