Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 10 June 2012

CD Sunday - Beautiful Ballerinas

This week over at CD Sunday the theme is Beautiful Ballerinas, this card is made with an image from the Dreams of Tranquility cd from Ooh La La, I put it together in Craft Artist because I was having trouble with my printer and needed to get it finished.

The team have made a varied set of cards this week so please pop over and have a look, it may persuade you to join us, the full team have joined in this week so plenty of choice and I'm sure you'll find something to inspire you.

4 comments:

  1. So ethereal...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love the dreamy quality of it. I love the colours you put together. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image Jenny. I notice a couple of the team have used this CD. Now I need it. Beautifully put together in Craft Artist and so easy to seperate - print out and layer up when you want to. I think Terrie got sold on it the weekend and will be getting it very soon.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jenny.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive