Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 19 April 2012

Rainbow Lady- Patriotic/St George

Over on Rainbow Lady this week we are going all patriotic as it's St Georges day next week, so the topic is Patriotic, St George/British so plenty to choose from. I have used the Faye Whittaker cd to create my entry, I have also used craft Artist to add the shaped sentiment box and the embellishments.

There was a huge entry last week so we hope you can do the same this week. It's a lovely topic and I'm sure you'll be able to find something in your stash to be able to join us.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jenny, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Faye Whittaker image is perfect for this challenge and I love the Craft Artist design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Jenny.
    sue x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive