Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 8 April 2012

CD Sunday - Toybox Treasures

Good morning and a very Happy Easter to you, this is my card for the challenge on
  this week. We have chosen 'Toybox Treasures' as our theme and I have used a cute cuddly elephant to represent all the cuddly toys that children get. This is from a dvd called Plush Pals from Ella's Design, there are some lovely animals on it and one of the favourites is the sheep but I'll save that for another day.  I have used a gold holographic card which I think is probably a bit too blingy for my taste but some folks love it so it can go in the box for a later date.

We still have our guest Colleen and she has made us a super card from MCS so do pop over and see what the whole team have done and hopefully you can join in with us. See you there. x

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Jenny. I think it would make a lovely new baby card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,how super cute is this image,love the detail,and,that border finishes it off to perfection,hugs,Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Jenny, not seen this CD before, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jenny, I've not heard of this CD before, but if the Elephant is anything to go by it looks as though it must be good.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive