Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 22 January 2012

CD Sunday - Zodiac

Good morning and as it's Sunday it's another challenge over on CD Sunday, this week the challenge is Zodiac and I decided to use the Enchanted cd from Card Creations + ,  the funny thing is I had started to make it for my mum but chose the wrong image and realised that her birthday doesn't fall within the Aquarius period so it will have to do for  friend in work whose birthday is early next month.
I cut the scalloped circle out on the Cricut and then stuck the decoupage onto that, the backing paper is a faded one which comes on the cd.  Once I'd done the card it looked a bit unfinished and although I don't normally use loads of bling I thought this needed something so went a bit mad with the gems but I think it works ok.

I hope you can come over and join us, it's a little lonely without you all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny. Hope you didn't have trouble with Mr Blogger this morning. I thought I had but found out that I had saved mine rather than scheduled.Easily done with this new layout.
    I love you new Blog wallpaper - looks like Steampunk which I am loving more and more.
    Your added bling is perfect.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Jenny. Love the decoupage
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card jenny, i love the bling on it, adds just that little extra a beautiful image. sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of cards on the CD Sunday Challenge, love yours though you always come up with some fab designes. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great decoupaging, I like the bling.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive