Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 1 November 2011

La Blanche Stamped Card

I got a couple of new stamps today, I have seen them around but never tried them and now, well I'm going to be hooked I think. The stamps are so fine and stamp perfectly, this one is the first image and it's so crisp I am blown away with them.
The backgound is a piece of paper from the Basic Grey pad Indian Summer which I have overstamped with a small swirly design using Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The wordy backing is a stamp from Creative Impressions stamped in black and then tinted with the Frayed Burlap, the bits of colour are done with Promarkers. I am quite pleased with this so wanted to show you all.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny I'm not surprised you're pleased with it, its a stunner. The image is gorgeous and the colours you've used are fab, These stamps are brilliant aren't they? The only problem is we'll want more now lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual great a great card, Stunning stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenny, not surprised you are pleased. This is one spectacular card and fabulous image.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamped image Jenny. I agree these are great stamps.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Jenny, I love the stamp and I love what you have done with it
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pleased you should be, it's lovely, love the stamp and the whole card. suexx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive