Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 9 October 2011

Rachelle Anne Miller Collection

This is one of the sample cards I made from the brand new cd from a brand new company, the artist is Canadian and her artwork is stunning so it was so easy to work with the images and hopefully produce samples that everyone will like.
For this week the cd is only available from Create and Craft but it should be available elsewhere once the week is over.

The giraffes were my favourite once I started to work with the images but the mouse is also a favourite
Try to catch the shows on C&C, I'm sure you'll love this cd and as it also has cutting files on it then if you own a cutting machine it's a must have.

5 comments:

  1. Your samples are stunning Jenny,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Jenny. I am sorry I missed the show but your cards look great. I like those giraffes as well.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, long time no see and now we are on the same design team. Love your samples better than mine, lol.

    Hope you are well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helly, Jenny, I'm loving your blog and your samples. The cards are all wonderful but I'm with you on the giraffes - stunning card!
    Your blog is very accomplished whilst mine is in it's infancy so any visitors you can send me would be gratefully accepted. It's a learning curve for me but I'm sure I'll get to grips with it.
    I'm so looking forward to getting to know the DT over the future months as it's such an exciting concept.
    Take care and Happy Crafting.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen , love your samples for this new cd (that i have now got) stunning cards i may try this cd later today but by the quick look i had yesterday i know i'm going to love it.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive