Welcome to my blogland friends

Monday 11 July 2011

Bah Humbug! - Meeces

It seems ages since I joined in with the Bah Humbug challenge, I do try but always seem to make my card too late so this week I am getting in early. I have used some distress ink though an aperature to make the square and stamped the mouse, I coloured with my Tria markers and then did a bit of faux stitching around the edge.  Finally I stamped the greeting but the last two letters look a little thick in comparison to the rest.  I am also going to enter this into the  Less is More challenge which this week is a single layer card teamed with things with legs.

11 comments:

  1. It's such a cute card and I agree that getting equal pressure along a stamp, particularly a sentiment can be quite tricky!
    Thanks for this second submission!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, lots of our LIMettes are on a roll with their Christmas cards. puts me to shame!

    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lovely little mouse Jenny
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your little mouse is so cute just love him !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for making it on time - cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to see you back at Humbug Hall ... and what a lovely wee card you brought with you =)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely delightful and well done on combining both the LIM and Bah Humbug challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and such a cute image
    Hugs
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the clean & simple look, glad you got to joining in this week, it's a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Bah Humbug,

    Abi - Guest DT for July x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got back from holiday and am catching up on everything that's been happening at Bah! Humbug! Don't want to miss out on any of the stunning cards that have been entered while I've been away.
    Glad I didn't miss this one. Such a cutie. I find that the clear stamps tend to print like this if you're not careful and always always do it when it really matters ie... on a one layer card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive