Welcome to my blogland friends

Thursday 28 April 2011

Rainbow Lady's challenge - Take a town or country break

Good morning all, this is getting to be a habit me being here on a Thursday as well as Sunday. Now I'm on Rainbow Lady's DT I need to make an effort and get my cards done on time, this week it was the turn of my new stamps from Chocolate Baroque. These stamps are smaller versions of stamps they've had on other sheets and I just love them and how useful they will be. The backing paper is printed in greyscale and then coloured with chalks and it's one of the famous embosibilities from Sharon Duncan who is our sponsor this week.

I do hope you will come over and see what the rest of the team have done and join us if you can, we'd love to see you

1 comment:

  1. You have some fantastic Paris stamps, Jenny. This is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive