Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 24 April 2011

CD Sunday - Butterflies

Well here we are and it's Easter Sunday so Happy Easter everyone.  We are starting a new challenge over on CD Sunday and this week it's Butterflies so hopefully there will be lots of you joining in as it's quite an easy one again.

For my card I have cut the shaped card on the Cricut and printed the papers from Debbi Moores cd Flutterby, then cut another two butterfly shapes in smaller sizes to layer them up, the smallest butterfly in the middle is from the same cd but printed on both 160gsm paper and on acetate and fastened together, to finish off I used some gems in the middle to give a bit of body.  Hope you like and we look forward to seeing you over there soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Jenny, love it.
    Thank you for the message you left on my blog xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do a shaped card Jenny. Lovely papers.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive