Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 27 March 2011

CD Sunday - Transport

Good morning once again, this is the fourth time I've tried to upload this picture. I've had to revert back to the old style editor to get it to work but not sure why. This is my offering for our challenge over on CD Sunday, I have a few youngsters in the family who are into the army and am very slow at making the cards for their birthdays so have decided to use the theme of transport to get ahead. The topper was done in Craft Artist Platinum and the dog tags have been glazed in an attempt to make them look more metallic. I picked out the colours on the star for the papers to mat onto and there it is finished. To be honest it's not really my kind of thing but the boys will love it! Do come over and join us, we love to see your entries.

1 comment:

  1. Great male card Jenny, I am sure it will be well received
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive