Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bah Humbug! challenge - Embossing

Over at Humbug Hall this week the staff are having a great time and have asked us to do a bit of embossing, not sure if they have got their inspiration from the wallpaper but anyway I thought I join them and do a bit more for the Christmas box, I have used a cuttlebug embossing folder which funnily enough I won last year from those very nice ladies, I have used a little distress ink to highlight the trees. The words were cut on the Cricut as were the snowflakes, I really should use this machine more often as I do love it but just forget to switch it on at times.
I'm also entering this for the CHNC challenge which this week is embossing,

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny. The text done with your Cricut is beautiful - I agree - you should use it more.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Jenny this is gorgeous - a simple card but very very effective.
    Love it.
    Ann Xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embossing - super card. You might like to also enter it into my CHNC challenge 10 which this week is also asking for the use of embossing - and there's a random prize this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 10 with your classy card - love the embossing. Hope to see you again next week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, this card is awesome. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This folder is one of my favourites and I love how you have emphasised the embossing with ink. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful - lovely tree stencil

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive