Welcome to my blogland friends

Friday 3 December 2010

Christmas Animals

Over on Rainbow Lady's blog this week she has challenged us to do something with Christmas Animals. She couldn't have timed it better, I have just made an advent calendar from the Ivory Cats cd by Joanna Sheen. The calendar should be made on an A4 but I wanted something that would fit on my desk so I made it an A5, it was going to be an easel card but thinking about how much space I have on my desk in work decided to fold the base in half and stick it inside the front forming a base. I have used a glittery backing card to mat the calendar onto, and this is my input to Christmas in the office. 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh Jen this is super I must get that cd not sure why I haven't got it yet. Thanks for your entry Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is just gorgeous.
    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Advent calendar! It must be a joy to open up each of those little doors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are entering into the spirit of Christmas decorations in the workplace with your calendar! I just love this CD and you have made a very good job of it.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous image Jenny and a lovely addition to your craft desk. Hope theres a choccie for you each day lurking on your desk somewhere too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab calendar with super images Jenny. That CD is on my list for 2011.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, it looks super. Have not tried one of Joanna's advent calendars, must have a go.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive