Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 18 July 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Looks Like Summer


Over on CD Sunday this week we would like you to use the theme looks like summer as your starting point. As usual you can make anything you like as long there is an element that comes from a cd.

This week I have used the Pamela West cd as there are several images on there that would fit the bill, I love the idea of lying in a hammock with a good book in such beautiful surroundings, I added a border down each side punched with a MS punch and then I stamped out the basket and the dovecot just to add a bit of interest.

Hope you can come over and join us this week, we love coming and looking at your work. Check out the other team members blogs for more inspiration

Wendy
Cynthia
Christine
Doreen
Anne
Tess

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny, I love the way you've used those stamps with that image, great idea
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Jenny, and I like how the border at the sides looks like trellis. I too would be in heaven lying in that hammock :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is my sort of summer Jenny, this is fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive