Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 27 June 2010

CD Sunday - In Full Bloom


Good morning all, I am feeling great today because the sun is shining and things are well in my world. I hope you like flowers (who doesn't?) because our challenge over on CD Sunday is In Full Bloom, now I know that most of us have at least one cd stored somewhere in our craft stash so now is the time to get them out and have a play. I have quite a few and this challenge was quite easy for me but to be able to join us you just need to use anything from a cd so even if you are a stamper you could just print off a bit of backing paper or even an element like I did with those butterflies.

My card this week as you can see is an easel card, I have used an image from Jane Netley Mayhew cd 2, I then used a MS punch to do the lacy trim, this was just punched out of plain white paper but I used my colour dusters and antique linen distress ink to take the starkness from it I used the same ink on the greeting to bring it all together. I used the ribbon to trim the centre of the lace strips and then decided to add it to the sides of the card, the butterflies are from a sheet on the same cd and although it doesn't really show the wings are not flat to the page but raised a little with pinflair glue. I hope you will join us this week and also go and have a look at the other design team's cards they make some beautiful things.

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Jenny, a beautiful card for this weeks challenge. Love how you changed your punched border, super image too
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image. Like the punched borders and butterflies.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Jenny.

    Cathy
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jenny, might have to buy this cd JNM does some fab images. Love Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Jenny, Love all the punched work and the butterflies are fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image Jen making a lovely card. Great punching too. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive