Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 23 May 2010

CD Sunday Challenge No.6 Elegant Ladies



Over on CD Sunday challenge blog this week the challenge is Elegant Ladies, so I have used Glamour and Glitz cd from Debbie Moore, the card template is on the cd so saves you having to measure yourself and when folded it fits in a c5 envelope. I have used one of the backing papers from the cd and used a flower die to make up the flowers so everything matches, put a bit of glitter on the folds of the dress and the headress and it's finished.

6 comments:

  1. hi,

    this probaly isn't the way to respond to you, as you can see i'm new to this (doesn't show much !!!)

    Thanks for your lovely comments, hope to join you all frequently on CD Sunday.

    I can see this is going to be addictive, I logged in and saw I had my first three followers and got quite excited (sad I know). Hubby thinks i'm mad.

    have added you to my follow list, so I can see what you are up to as well.

    I hope in time to set up my own deisgn for my blog, but for now it's hard enough trying to find my way around in the twilight.

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the flowers. The fold is fab, a really elegant look
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Jenny. The lady is beautiful and those flowers are gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jen. I too have the cd and love it. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive