Welcome to my blogland friends

Sunday 28 February 2010

Bah! Humbug! challenge #7


Last week I didn't have my pc as it wasn't very well and thought I'd missed a week with the Bah! Humbug! challenge but the ladies had been very thoughtful and decided to have a week off while they went gadding about York, I'm wondering if York has recovered yet, lol.

Anyway this week the challenge is trees so I thought it would be a good opportunity to use one of my new digi stamps a partidge in a pear tree. I have coloured it with Promarkers, what did I do before I bought these pens? I have also chalked around the edgees to make it look a little less stark and sprayed it with the Spray and Sparkle in gold, this card is made with an A4 sheet folded in half lengthways to make a lovely tall card and I've even put an insert in.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny,you have done the image proud.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jenny, and an insert too! Great image, a lovely change from traditional Christmas trees. Got to admit I'm on with my cards but haven't done the inserts yet
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image Jenny and you have coloured it to perfection . Love the soft edges.
    York was amazing, but it's good to be back blogging too.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny, I love it, glad to see you back among us
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jenny, love the image.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous image Jenny, and wonderfully coloured in. Gorgeous card I love your red ribbon, and you have made an insert for it - fantastic.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's got to be a bit of good timing. We had a super time together in York - not sure my bank balance has recovered yet LOL!
    Fabulous image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for continuing to play along with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive