Welcome to my blogland friends

Tuesday 15 September 2009

I've completed a challenge!

I'm very bad about joining in with challenges but Rainbow Lady's this week was to include an owl, well it would be rude not too as they are such wonderful creatures.

I did make a start on one cut with the Cricut but it didn't work quite as well as I wanted, I cut the design a little bit too large, so have used an image from JNM cd from Joanna Sheen. I have decoupaged the owl but it doesn't really show and I printed onto linen inkjet paper and it is so sharp and I think I'll have to buy some more as I have used quite a bit already.

Do pop over and have a look and see if you can join in too, the more the merrier.

3 comments:

  1. This is a super card Jen I love that owl too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Jenny. So glad you've joined in with Cynthia's challenge this week. Owls are beautiful aren't they.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive