Welcome to my blogland friends

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Eastern Treasures


This is the first card made with the new cd from Joanna Sheen
This is a great cd and although it is oriental it's not the normal kind you think of and I think it will be a well loved one before long. Sorry the picture makes the card look a bit distorted but it is an 8 inch square, which is quite usual for me these days as I seem to have fallen in love with this size. I'm halfway through another one of the decoupage designs so will pop that one on once it's finished.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny, I love this size too - that extra couple of inches all round can make such a difference.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jenny, I'm still waiting for my cd to come - hopefully today
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jenny, like your background. Maybe this CD will be added to my wish list
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Pooka

Pooka
My favourite picture of Pooka

Blog Archive